Wednesday 1 May 2013

Guildford - So what we have here...

Salam all.

So continued my previous post with story and place that we spent in Guildford. This place is the county town of Surrey, England and took like 15 to 20 minutes from Woking by train. Here, we have University of Surrey so basically we met students from over the world when we at shopping mall, but I noticed a lot of Chinese or maybe Korean students here.
Haa..see...baru cakap...if you saw from the photo above...looks like Asian there. Haha. This visit was made during weekdays after our working hours and we decided to go Guildford. Since masa amat mencemburui kita, so I only spent my time visited the Guildford Castle at the top of mount nearby the town.
Bila tengok this picture, teringat when I was a student, main game Stronghold sampai berjam-jam nak defend the castle. Not sure how big the castle really is originally, but tengok macam kecil je maybe ni je kot yang tinggal. Yang lain maybe dah kena roboh pakai "Catapult". Really nice flowers, well managed, with the chill wind...really make me comfortable.
Memang respect la diaorang nie, they try to preserve their own originality rather than keep upgrading. So kalau kita tengok buildings dia, not much different. Dah macam ala-ala Harry Potter gitu. Guildford pun tak banyak buildings tinggi-tinggi so bolehlah sesiapa nak pencen kat sini is recommended. Sebelum chow, sempatlah I snapped photo of me sebagai kenangan kat kota Guildford nie. For the next post, I will share my findings in Reading. Tata. TerbaekWoo @ Guilford.

No comments:

Post a Comment