Thursday 20 June 2013

I am Expat now.....in Singapore.

Hi All.

Salam...Today is my second week with my new company in Singapore. Why Singapore? Becoz it is easy for me to return to KL compare to Miri or Brunei. No need flight maa. Just drive for 3 to 4 hours already reached home. Im working with Norweign EPC company based in Singapore for a year contract. Then, we will see if they willing to absorb me then I continue but might request for relocation to Norway. That is my plan as for now then after 2 or 3 years come back to KL. Cukuplah tu duduk oversea lama-lama without Nasi Lemak, mana boleh tahan!!!.  But it is quite sad to leave KL after few years spending my time there. What to do, life must go on and I always persuade my heart to keep calm...after all, it just for temporary. Go out there and get exposure...that will make you more valuable. Selalu cakap gitu, nak pujuk hati.

Now Singapore is really in bad haze, today is 400 API or PSI what they called here. So, cannot spend my time outside after work. Habis kerja, terus balik rumah. But, here in Singapore it is quite hard to look for Halal foods compare to UK when I was there last time. UK even better in looking for Halal foods. So, basically I just go to this one Indonesian restaurant nearby to my office and it is really cheap around SGD2.70. So, kira lebih kurang KL lah after converting. But here I gained in dollars :). That's make me more2 happier. Ok got to go now, will see you later.
Source : ITV.com

No comments:

Post a Comment