Saturday 1 June 2013

Terbaekwoo@Penang : Nasi Kandar & Nasi Beriani Kapitan





Terbaekwoo@ Penang: I was came back from Yan, Kedah attended my best friend's wedding. We flew by Air Asia from LCCT and landed at Penang Airport in the afternoon. This consider a first time for my baby on a flight and you know what, he snoozing all the way to Penang :(. Bangun je, already in Penang. So, tak dapatlah my son want to experience the "take off" and "landing". Anyway, just want to share with you, before we were heading to Kedah, we were having a really good lunch at one Beriani special restaurant. It is situated at Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling. This restaurant was recommended by Rapid bus driver when I was travelled from airport to Georgetown.
Well, since he is local, so maybe he knows better about foods here. I chosed to have Lamb Beriani Claypot and my wife took Beriani Ayam Claypot for her lunch. WOw, rasa dia quite spicy but I really enjoyed the way they cooked this Beriani. Taste like Lamb Khabsa. Additional to that, I just added "Telur Sotong" to increase my appetite. It only cost me RM30++ for the lunch (2 pax). So, why not you make a visit to this place and try these special Beriani Claypot and they also do have Nasi Kandar for the Nasi Kandar lovers.  Terbaekwoo@ Penang.






No comments:

Post a Comment