Friday 21 June 2013

My Mustang Farewell Luncheon 2013

Salam and Hi all.

TerbaekWoo versi Eat kali ini nak kongsi betapa sedapnya makanan dari negara Yaman ini. This Yemen restaurant is called Hadramawt. If you Google it, there will be a lot of Hadramawt restaurants in KL. So, this one is located nearby the used car shop (Wang Selamat) at Jalan Ampang. Actually, bukan nak cerita pasal restaurant ni sangat, cuma iklankan je manatahu owner dia kasi makan free ke. So on last &th June 2013, it was my last day with all Process Mustangers and they decided to have it at this restaurant. Can say a last minute plan, which my Head of Department atau Ketua Jabatan still want to organize this farewell for me even it was on Friday. Now I know, betapa sayangnya HOD ni to me. Even selalu kena marah and buli, rupanya dia sedih gak aku nak tinggalkan company ni. So touching :).
 So, since I really love to have Yemen punya foods, jadi macam biasa lah mesti pekena Lamb Mandy, Chicken Mandy, Lamb Madghout and so on. Mamat sebelah aku ni pun tak lama lagi angkat kaki la, so kira celebrate untuk dia sekali sebab he might leave us somewhere in fasting month. Punya lah besar roti dia order.
 All the girls macam biasalah control-control ayu gitu, tak habis pun aku tengok. Apa pasal la tak offer kat kitaorang. Walau dah telan Lamb Mandy kaw2, but masih lapar lagi tu. For this farewell, my HOD mewakilkan dirinya untuk bayar all the meals, rugi lak tak pow dia kaw2. Tahu order kebab, mix fruits, kambing bakar ke apa. Gaji besar tu, berapa la sangat setakat MYR300 tu bagi dia.
 I am not sure when we will meet again. InshaAllah, one day. I have to leave KL as for now and look for better prospect and knowledges out there before come back to KL as Senior Engineer. To Mustangers, keep in touch and InshaAllah to see you all in future. TerbaekWoo @ Hadramawt.

No comments:

Post a Comment